The ACPA, Mid-Atlantic Chapter is recognized as the voice of the concrete paving industry in the state of Mid-Atlantic region. ACPA, Mid-Atlantic Chapter members and a professional staff work together with public agencies and private businesses in conceptualization, design, and construction of high-performance pavements. This partnership has gained international recognition for concrete pavement innovation in the Mid-Atlantic region.
In addition to the primary focus of promoting concrete pavements regionwide, the ACPA, Mid-Atlantic Chapter facilitates gatherings of Contractor and Associate members, and customers for peer exchange and fellowship.
- Advocacy Support with Local, State, and National Elected Officials and Governmental Agencies
- American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) Membership
- National CP Tech Center
- Annual Concrete Paving Workshop
- National ACPA Awards Submissions
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- ACPA, Mid-Atlantic Chapter Board of Directors*
*Visiting Members are not eligible to serve on the Board of Directors or have a voting voice in the Association.
- Educational and Training Programs
- State, Regional, and National Seminar and Webinar Announcements
- Committee and Task Group Participation
- Concrete Paving Workshop Registration
- Publications and Media
- Various Programs Outside of ACPA, Mid-Atlantic Chapter
- Impartial Technical Information from ACPA, Mid-Atlantic Chapter Staff
- ACPA, Mid-Atlantic Chapter’s Website
- Access to Local, State, and National Communications
- Public Relations Resource
- Best Practices, Market Research, and Industry Data
- Build a network revolving around your profession, industry, or projects with like-minded professionals.
- Committee Involvement
- ACPA, Mid-Atlantic Chapter Meetings and Events